Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in Columbus (Ohio, USA) called John Glenn Columbus Airport: Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Columbus airport. Plan your travel to CMH Airport with the information provided in this site.
Columbus airport, known officially as John Glenn Columbus International Airport (formerly Port Columbus) (IATA: CMH, ICAO: KCMH) is located 6 miles (10 km) east downtown of the city of Columbus, in the state of Ohio, United States of America.
Columbus airport is primarily a passenger airport and it’s managed by Columbus Regional Airport Authority. CMH airport provides service with all major airline hubs in the USA (exceptions: San Francisco, Seattle and Salt Lake City).
Columbus airport has two runways and one terminal with 3 airport concourses: A, B and C.
- Concourse A: gates A1-A7. All the gates are used by Southwest Airlines except for the A1 and A7 gates (no jet bridge and ground-level boarding gate respectively). Some shops and dining services are offered to passengers.
- Concourse B: gates B15-B36. Manages United Airlines, American Airlines, Air Canada and the Vacation Express charters depart from concourse B. Gates B15-B18, B33 currently are no accessible. Gate B36 recently had its jet bridge removed.
- Concourse C: gates C46-C56. Is home of Delta Air Lines (gates C51-C56). Gate C46 is for international arrivals (currently only seasonal flights from Cancun, Punta Cana, Freeport and Toronto) and connects with immigration and customs.
- Bus: “AirConnect” (COTA Public Transportation) is a bus service which connects Columbus airport with the downtown Columbus. Vehicles stops at the airport's arrival/departure levels every 30 minutes, every day, 7 days a week, and then go to the downtown. Stops: Greater Columbus Convention Center and many hotels. You can get a ticket on board the bus (only cash) or at the kiosk in the airport (only credit cards). Buses also go by the following routes: 92 (east side of Columbus) and 52 (Ohio State University) to connect passengers to several other lines.
- Taxi: to pick up a taxi go to the ground transportation area of the terminal. No reservation is required.
- Car: Columbus airport is accessible by taking exit 9 on Interstate 670 to International Gateway, taking Hamilton Road (south Interstate 270) and join Sawyer Road.
Rental car facilities has a parking garage next to the terminal with short-term and long-term parking. International Gateway has a Blue (closest to the airport), Green and Red parking (lower cost) with free shuttle service. To get information to rent a car, click here)
Address: 4600 International Gateway, Columbus, OH 43219, Estados Unidos
Telephone: +1 614-239-4000
Telephone: (614) 239-5035 (from Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Items lost on an aircraft, please contact with your airline directly.